Acts 29 Church in Adelaide
Significance Church as an Acts 29 Church in Adelaide and forms a part of the Acts 29 Network of Churches in Australia and New Zealand. We believe that a local Church should not be independent in the sense that they are not accountable to other leaders and Churches. (Philippians 1:5) Which is why Significance Church relates closely with Acts 29 Churches in Adelaide but across Australia and the Globe. Not only is it important to work together in unity to see Gods will be done on earth it must be done with those who you theologically unite with also. (Amos 3:3)
Here are some reasons why we decided to become an Acts 29 Church in Adelaide, South Australia.
Acts 29 stands in the tradition of historic evangelical confessionalism. While we believe it is vital that the elders of each of our churches determine where they stand on doctrines of second importance, we do wish to make known our convictions on the following five theologically-driven core values:
- Gospel centrality in all of life
- The sovereignty of God in saving sinners
- The work of the Holy Spirit for life and ministry
- The equality of male and female and the principle of male servant leadership
- The local church as God’s primary mission strategy
Acts 29 aims to succeed to the extent that it:
- Recruits church planters dedicated to leading church-planting churches
- Assesses men based on core competencies to lead church-planting churches
- Develops men who are planting or leading church-planting churches through coaching, training, and support
We love the fact that we can be a part of a diverse, global family of church-planting churches characterized by:
- Theological Clarity
- Cultural Engagement
- Missional Innovation
Significance Church is actively training up leaders (each week and we gather and disciple those who love the Lord) and hopes to send out Church planters into the Harvest to see Christs Church prevail against the gates of Hell. (Matt 16:18)
Matt Chandler the President of Acts 29 Speaks about why he is a part of Acts 29
As of August 19, 2014, the network’s board consisted of these members: 
- Matt Chandler | Board Member and President | Lead Pastor at The Village Church in Dallas, TX
- Steve Timmis | Board Member & Executive Director | Lead Pastor at The Crowded House in Sheffield, England
- Darrin Patrick | Board Member and Vice President | Lead Pastor at The Journey in St. Louis, MO
- Eric Mason | Board Member | Lead Pastor at Epiphany Fellowship in Philadelphia, PA
- Bruce Wesley | Board Member | Lead Pastor at Clear Creek Community Church in League City, TX
- John Bryson | Board Member | Lead Pastor at Fellowship Memphis in Memphis, TN
- Leonce Crump | Board Member | Lead Pastor at Renovation Church in Atlanta, GA
Still have questions?
If you want to clarify anything else feel free to click on the logo below to ask. We would love to hear from you.
Significance Church is a Reformed Church in Adelaide, An Evangelical Church in Adelaide, A Bible Preaching Church in Adelaide, A Gospel Preaching Church in Adelaide, An expositional preaching Church in Adelaide, An Acts 29 Church in Adelaide, A Gospel Coalition Church in Adelaide the City of Churches.